30 May 1999
According to Meg Lees, the GST in most of Europe is
- 20%. In Switzerland it is 5%. Has anyone noticed what is
happening to the "eurodollar" lately? Has anyone noticed what is
happening to European economies lately? The population of
seems to increase rabidly.
The USA has no GST. Switzerland has a 5%
Has anyone noticed what is happening with the USA dollar and the US
lately? Has anyone noticed what is happening with the Swiss
currency & the Swiss economy lately?
Democrat leader Senator Meg Lees has revealed
as unable to maintain her virtue under sustained
As a consequence the Australian people will be saddled with an
and unfair tax that they do not want, and given compensation by way of
unindexed income tax cuts that do not benefit most pensioners.
Dear Democrat Senator Stott, we respect and applaud
stand against Senator Lees. But stay in politics. Start a
"independents" party with Senator Harradine.
The political arena is wide open for a new political
The coalition will be deader than Kerry Chikarovski after March
One Nation will have a show if nobody else starts a political party.
It is Aussie Spin's opinion
the Australian people would landslide anybody into government who
promised to do nothing about anything.
International diplomacy is a mix of poker &
When intelligence is good, when everyone can see the other's assets, it
is more like chess. When intelligence is poor, it is a game of
In the Kosovo game, everyone knows more or less what
the other party has.
The Slavs like chess, and Serbs are Slavs. It
Spin's opinion that while Willie might play an OK hand of poker, he
patzer* at chess.
So Willie keeps trying to bluff.
So let us look at the cards that everyone holds.
us look at the chessboard.
- First it was surrender or we'll bomb,
- When that didn't work, it was surrender or
- Since that didn't work it is now surrender
(A) Suppose that Willie invades.
I suspect the Serbians could make Vietnam or
look like a Sunday picnic. Serbians are not primitive uneducated
people. They might be money poor, but they have a knowledge
rooted in the European culture. NATO might manage to kill
all, but it will not subdue them.
- Slobbo claims to have 100,000 troops in
disputes that figure, and claims that Slobbo has only 40,000 troops in
- The morale of Serbian troops can be anywhere
to high. NATO says Serbian morale is lousy, but Serbia says it is
good. So far the Serbs are winning, the Serbians know it, and
(excepting Jamie Shea) knows it. So probably Serbian morale is
- Standard military tactics requires a 3:1
a set piece battle. To meet the Serbian army will take between
and 300,000 troops (depending on whose count you rely upon).
Yugoslav morale approximately balances NATO air superiority. But
NATO lacks seasoned troops, and is a multinational force. So far
NATO have indicated that they intend to invade with 150,000 troops.
- The Serbian army in Kosovo might well not stand
piece battle. The architect for the Yugoslav army was Tito,
the greatest guerilla commander of the 20th Century. I suspect
the Yugoslav army would retreat into the hills, and harry NATO forces
Serbia, Albania, Macedonia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro....and that is
just for starters....
- If Willie occupies Serbia then I suspect that
an armed and hostile civilian population. Every child a potential
warrior, every whore an aids infected martyr partisan. And more
- It will be a long campaign. Spin suspects
will need between 500,000 and 750,000 troops, and even with an army
large will take huge losses. NATO will probably have to kill more
Serbians than there were Albanians in Kosovar.
- It took twenty German Divisions to contain
read somewhere that Slobbo's grandfather killed his mother for breaking
(B) Let us suppose that Willie continues bombing.
(C) Let us suppose that Willie stops bombing. . .
- Unfortunately for Willie, time is against him.
- The quality of targets in Serbia is diminishing
NATO has started destroying hospitals, refugee camps, convoys of cars
- On the 66th day, 639 air sorties managed to
17 artillery, 2 tanks, 2 mortar positions in Kosovo. (Huh!
That's probably the normal attrition rate driving around in a paddock.)
- NATO says there are about 500,000 Kosovan
in the Kosovan hills.
- Kosovo is high mountain country & gets cold
which starts in December.
- The US presidential election is in 2000.
must be laughing themselves sick.
- Willie HAS TO WIN Kosovo.
- So Willie has to get a real victory out
- In the era of the Internet a few press barons
to spin victory from defeat.
- The Matt Drudges of the internet can be relied
defeat as defeat.
So Willie is damned whatever he does. And his
- The refugee flow to Albania & the even
Macedonia will stop. (Macedonia is preferred because refugees are more
likely to go on to a third country from there).
- Refugees inside Kosovo will return to their
- Possibly refugees in Macedonia & Albania
- The KLA terrorist drugrunners will be
the european price of heroin now?)
- Journalists will be invited into Kosovo to see
to their bombed homes.
- Slobbo will say the refugee problem stopped
stopped bombing Kosovo.
- Willie will say the refugee problem stopped
is trying to make a point.
The only chance for Willie to gain a place in
(if there is to be any history) is to either be indicted for his
slaughter of Serbians and Albanians, (not much chance of that) or start
As things are trending, history will forget Willie
2001. Of course the Bilderberg
Group might put up a plaque for him for being a good boy...
So watch warily for
Have your survival vehicle packed.
INDIA - v - PAKISTAN.
The likelihood that the third and fourth and fifth
so on up to between the tenth & the twentieth) atomic bombs will be
set off in anger seems closer now than at any time in history.
Spin prays that these two nations will come to their